Friday, February 7, 2014
who am i?
My parents got me to where i am today because they tought me very good when i was little. My parents tought me from wrong to right. I would like other people to know about me that i am a very trustworthy person that you can come to me for advice. My hopes are that i take my work a little more seriously than i usually do now. My desire is to go to college and have a very educational life. My dream is to go to all the places i been wanting to go to ever since i was little. I can help my brother and sister learn from my mistakes by giving them advice and making sure they are very well educated.
I am Klarissa Rodriguez.
I am a basketball player.
I am the jealous type.
I am a drawer.
I am a music person.
I am crazy.
I am not shy.
I am friendly.
I am outgoing.
I am wild.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment